Latest in a series of posts on candidates for election
Candidate Grubb returns to his childhood home in Bethlehem.
- I’ve often said to people, never forget your roots.
- Remembering one’s beginnings is important.
- Today I’m in my childhood neighborhood in front of the row home that I grew up in.
- I can still name nearly every family that resided here.
- It’s here that I learned the importance of community,
- recognized how belonging to something helps us grow,
- witnessed the value of home ownership.
- As your mayor, my middle-class beginnings coupled with my experience as a city administrator will keep me focused on the quality of life for Bethlehem residents in every neighborhood.
Let’s believe in a better Bethlehem.