Latest in a series of posts on City Government
PUBLIC COMMENT INSTRUCTIONS –
MAY 19, 2020 BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING
PUBLIC COMMENT PHONE INSTRUCTIONS
DUE TO THE COVID-19 EMERGENCY, TOWN HALL ACCESS IS CURRENTLY RESTRICTED. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE PUBLIC COMMENT, PLEASE FOLLOW THE PHONE COMMENT INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
EMAIL SIGNUP TO MAKE PUBLIC COMMENTS
- If you want to make public comments at the May 19, 2020 Council meeting, please email email@example.com the following information no later than Tuesday, May 19, 2020, by 2:00 PM: (a) full name; (b) street address; (c) phone number; and (d) topic.
- Close to the beginning of the meeting, the City Council President will announce that the public comment periods will begin. At the start of the applicable comment period, the Council President will read the names of those signed up to speak during the applicable comment period.
- If you signed up to speak, the Council president will call you from (610) 997-7963 (“comment line”).
- The first public comment period is reserved for subjects not being voted on at this Council meeting. The second public comment period is reserved for subjects being voted on at this Council meeting.
- When you are up to speak, the City Council President will call you from the comment line number.
- As soon as you receive the call from the Council president, please turn off all speakers, televisions, or radios. At the start of your call, please state your name and address.
- When you are speaking, your name will appear in the YouTube chat bar to the right of your computer or device screen (if chat is enabled on your device).
AFTER CALLING ALL THE SPEAKERS THAT SIGNED UP TO TALK, THE COUNCIL PRESIDENT WILL TAKE CALLS FROM ANYONE ELSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK. CALL (610) 997-7963 TO SPEAK
NOTES. Before you call the comment line, please turn off all speakers, computer speakers, televisions, or radios. At the start of your call, please state your name and address. If you call and the line is busy, please call back when the current speaker is finished. Calls to the comment line will only be accepted during the two public comment periods. A five (5) minute time limit applies to all public comments.