Latest in a series of posts about neighborhoods
No Gadfly comment needed here either . . .
- We do have a block watch now [900 block Main st.].
- We just call the cops all the time.
- We have so many issues on our block.
- I keep complaining to the Health Department and finally they were inspected.
- So we keep complaining . . . and nothing’s being done.
- I’m curious what you plan on doing to rectify this, to make it a safer environment.
- We have a daycare, a grade school . . . It’s not safe to walk up and down the street.
- What can you do to make it safer?
- I would think there would be more due diligence.