Latest in a series of posts about neighborhoods
Needs no commentary . . .
- There was a shooting on our block . . . over drugs.
- There are homes on our block that are known to be selling drugs.
- I’ve called the police time and time again. Nothing is being done.
- There’s a meth lab on the corner.
- We need to do something . . . to take control of our homes and our neighborhoods.
- It’s not safe for our children to go out and walk.
- This is crazy, and nobody’s doing anything about it.
- I worry about our next generation.
- Do you want everybody to move out of Bethlehem because it’s not safe any more?
- Nothing was ever in the newspaper about the shooting.
- I understand that the police force needs more officers.
- We need to do something.
- We do our due diligence. We need protection, and it’s not there any more.
- I’m afraid.
- No one’s doing anything about it.
- I get they’re understaffed.
- My taxes should be going to safety.
to be continued . . .