Our next City Council meeting — the “face” of Bethlehem City government — occurs tomorrow night Wednesday, November 6, Town Hall, at 7PM.
And before that regularly scheduled meeting, City Council will meet at 6PM as a Committee of the Whole to discuss the Capital Plan. Follow the link to Gadfly’s earlier notice of this important meeting. Good stuff.
These meetings are video-recorded and can be viewed LIVE or later at your convenience on the City’s website after the meeting at https://www.bethlehem-pa.gov/Calendar.
The YouTube channel for live or archive viewing is “City of Bethlehem Council.”
Find the Council agenda and documents here: https://www.bethlehem-pa.gov/Calendar/Meetings/2019/CityCouncil/37
- The report of the Community Development Committee regarding CDBG funding that we have been following will be of interest.
- We can see some signs of movement on Northside 2027.
- A resolution on a Federal Medicare for All Act — Gadfly wonders what that’s all about.
- The parking fine proposal is up for a vote.
- What do you see of interest?
The important document for the Committee of the Whole meeting is here: 2020-2024 Capital Plan. Worth a good long look.
As always, as long as he has flutter in his wings, Gadfly urges attending City Council live or virtually — one way or the other.