Busy, busy, busy — just time for some headlines regarding recent doin’s that might be of interest — will gradually catch up and fill in better.
- City Council voted again last night 4-3, just like at first reading, to approve the text amendment regarding 2 W. Market St.
- City Council also passed the 2019 budget last night — approximately $78m, 3.8% increase.
- The final budget does have a line item for the Rose Garden, as we reported last week.
- The Mayor announced some funding from the County toward a feasibility study for a pedestrian bridge.
- 2nd major presentation by ArtsQuest regarding Banana Factory construction last Monday seemed to go well.